Georgia: Most Popular Destination To Pursue Your Medical Education
Medical Studies is the most pursued career in the world. It is not an easy decision for the students and parents to study MBBS abroad at a low cost with all the facilities. Georgia has become of the hot destination for students around the world who wants to pursue MBBS. The literacy rate in Georgia is 100% and is considered as one of the best places to study MMBS. Medical universities give the best option for students who want to study MBBS in Georgia.
The medical universities in Georgia have worldwide recognition and offer good infrastructure and education which are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI).The students pursuing MBBS from Georgia are eligible to work in any part of the globe. The MBBS degree from the medical colleges of Georgia is worldwide accepted.
Some of the benefits why Georgia is attracting all medical aspirants across the globe:
- MBBS Admissions in Georgia is the most affordable option to study abroad.
- The students gain more knowledge and experience by participating in international conferences and seminars.
- Students get good discounts on travel within the country.
- No requirement for IELTS/TOEFL.
- It offers a simple admission process which is less time-consuming.
- The medical colleges in Georgia offer world-class education with highly experienced faculty.
- The cost is very low as compared to other countries to study MBBS in Georgia.
- Students get an internship in the best multinational companies in the world within the country.
- No entrance test is required for admission.
- Students get a chance to improve their skills by performing practicals, experiments, and clinical rounds.
- Hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
- Students are provided with the best quality of accommodation compared to other countries.
- Provides scholarships for Outstanding students.
- Very safe and feminine prominent country. Being a democratic republic the crime rates are low as compared to other countries, thus providing a safe and secure environment for the students studying here.
- Students easily get a job during summer vacations.
The process to study MBBS in Georgia is very simple and hassle-free. The admissions take place on the basis of the marks obtained in class 12th. After completing your medication education from Georgia, one can directly apply for the screening test to get a license for the practice.
Top MCI Approved Medical Colleges to Study MBBS in Georgia:
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- New Vision University, Tbilisi
- AIETI Medical School
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
85% of MBBS graduates from these medical universities easily clear the MCI Screening Test. The duration to study MBBS in Georgia is 6 years in total including 1 year of internship in a hospital affiliated to the university the student is studying. English is the only medium of teaching for international students. Georgia is a very economical country, and 2.5 times cheaper than in other countries.
In short, Georgia is the most ideal place to pursuea career in MBBS, in Georgia universities providing hospital management as one of the best careers for MBBS/MD graduate students.
- Hair Care
- Home Improvement
- Real Estate
- Self Improvement