6 Questions To Ask Before Choosing A T Shirt Printing Company In Singapore
The importance of wearing workplace uniforms remains the same. Despite the current technological advancement, these garments can still offer many benefits to businesses. They can promote themselves all year round as long as the t shirt design has even printing quality in Singapore and displays the brand’s logo, tagline, and more in detail. The first thing you need to do, however, is to engage with a reliable t shirt printing company in Singapore. Considering asking questions will help you weigh the pros and cons and make an informed decision.
Below are some questions you might want to ask them before placing your order.
1. What equipment do you use?Using high-quality equipment, from printing machines to the types of ink, will contribute to the outcome of printed workplace uniforms. Premium quality apparel lasts a long time, especially with proper garment care.
2. Can I look at any samples you have?Besides reading customer reviews about their t shirt printing service, do not forget to ask for samples. Seeing the printed shirts in person will help you determine how good they are.
3. Do you offer the same day t shirt printing?Asking this question will inform you that you can get the same day t shirt printing in Singapore for the exact printing requirements in case you have hired some new talent.
4. What digital file format do you accept?Knowing the digital file format that they accept allows you to send your design artwork correctly. Before they proceed with the mass printing production, they should provide you with proof first.
5. Are there any hidden fees?Minor changes and instant t shirt printing services in Singapore are things that they may offer but may come with hidden fees. Before ordering and changing your printing requirements, clarify the overall cost and have a written agreement. Doing so should help protect you from paying more than necessary.
6. How should I take care of my printed clothing?Different types of printing methods require different amounts of garment care, and knowing what they are can help your employees take good care of workplace uniforms. Proper garment care helps prolong the life of workplace uniforms. Now that you know what questions to ask, you are ready to look for a t shirt printing provider! Start your search now by checking out Express Printing. Visit their website today or contact them at +65 9892 6924 to get your free non-obligatory quotation for a custom t shirt printing service in Singapore.
- Boat rental
- Hair Care
- Home Improvement
- HVAC Contractor
- Internet Marketing
- Portable Toilet
- Real Estate
- Self Improvement
- Tennis Court
- Truck Repair