What Are The Procedures To Start A Business In Fujairah Creative City?
Fujairah Creative City Free Zone was launched in 2007 as a perfect hub to help local entrepreneurs, business travelers to do hassle-free business with the emerging markets. Whether you are looking for a new set up or to branch out in the Middle East, Business Incorporation Zone(BIZ) is offering unlimited business activities ranging from Trading, Ecommerce, Education Training, and Sports Management. These clients are receiving professional assistance throughout the Company registration, Residency visa application, Medical & Emirates ID registration, and Dependents visa services.
Procedure To Start A Business In Fujairah Creative City Free Zone
Creative City Free Zone is providing licenses to individuals within a free economic zone. It is controlling and processing all government formalities, work permits and visas. This is simplified the process of a business startup. This free zone is offering customized services and business packages. There are some steps to starting a company in Creative City FZ are as following:
- First, select a trading name for your Fujairah Company. It is strictly against the law. Once you are selecting the name and you can register with the Fujairah Creative City Free Zone
- Next, select a business entity that is suitable for your business. The different entities provided by the Fujairah free zone are:
- Free Zone Establishment
- Free Zone Company
- Branch of a foreign company
- Branch of a UAE company
- Once you are selecting the corporate structure, in this step, you need to decide upon the business activity. This step will help you finalize your business license.
- Now is the time to file an application to register your business. To do so, fill in the details on the application form, gather all the documents (notarized and attested), attach it to the application and submit it to the authorities. The documents required are as follows:
- Passport copies and IDs of shareholders, directors, owners of the business
- Copy of your bank statement
- Detailed business plan
- Duly filled application form
- Payment of the necessary cost
- The free zone authorities will review your application and approve/disapprove your request
- If approved, you can file an application for a business license
- After this, go on to look for office space and sign a lease contract
- Free zone authority will give you final documents as under-
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business License