In-Store Advertising –Top Tips from the Professionals
The world is in a constant state of change and business practices move with the times; in-store advertising has gone digital in many ways and with so much competition, you really need to work on in-store media and promotional signage.
Here are a few tips to help you get your in-store advertising on point.
- Explore in-store media – Thai stores use รับผลิตสื่อโฆษณา from a leading Bangkok in-store media specialist. Flat-screen TVs can show a loop product demo, while digital window boxes attract passers-by. Talk to a leading Thai company that focuses on in-store signage and advertising and they would be happy to send a technician to your store, where you can both discuss the many options.
- Information signage – The top in-store designer always develops a font and colour base and sticks with that template for all information signage, which should be tied to branding. Use large text that can be read from any store location and bring in a graphic designer with in-store experience.
- Vinyl stickers – The latest generation of vinyl stickers are perfect for call to action (CTA) signage; easy to remove and very durable, vinyl stickers can convey that short message that persuades the shopper to take the next step. Start with a Google search to find a Bangkok-based sticker design company and their graphics team can design the perfect CTAs for your store.
- Change things up – If you look at the big department stores, you’ll notice they change the décor often; research tells us that shoppers like change and this can be an annual thing, or go with the seasons. Store refits don’t have to cost a fortune; select a theme and work with your budget. Click here for information about the value of networking.
- Review video surveillance footage – Spend a few hours observing shoppers as they browse your shelves; you might notice that people don’t stop at certain sections and you can check the sales of those products, which should confirm a lack of interest. This might also reveal bottlenecks, which can seriously impact sales; there are ways to avoid shopper congestion; search with Google for more details.
- Create an Instagram corner – The days of not permitting photos or video in stores are long gone; create a warm and inviting corner for taking social media images and your customers are advertising for you. The right lighting, perhaps some artificial flowers or indoor plants and you have the perfect spot for shoppers to take social media photos. This is great for branding and over time, you can create a stunning Instagram corner.
- The decompression zone – An empty space at the entrance, the decompression zone allows shoppers to reset as they enter your store. Resist the temptation to fill this section with stuff; research tells us that an empty space at the store entrance does not impact sales in any way.
In-store signage and media are critical ingredients to create a warm and inviting ambience and with some professional help, you can make your store a special place.
Jack Sylvester is a freelance writer, He is extremely fond of anything that is related to ghostwriting, copy writing and blogging services. He works closely with B2B businesses providing digital marketing content that gains social media attention. His aim to reach his goals one step at a time and He believes in doing everything with a smile.
- Basement Finish
- Boat rental
- Hair Care
- Home Improvement
- HVAC Contractor
- HVAC Contractor
- Internet Marketing
- Personal Care
- Portable Toilet
- Real Estate
- Self Improvement
- Tennis Court
- Tool Manufacturer
- Truck Repair