Choosing the Smartest Options in Trampoline Choices
Trampoline is a simulator for jumping upwards, consisting of polypropylene fabric (mesh), tightly stretched over the frame. It is used for training athletes (acrobatics, gymnastics, diving, etc.), as well as for entertaining children and adults. The use of the trampoline blog happens to be essential here.
- stabilize the cardiovascular system
- improve emotional state
- improve coordination and possession of one’s own body
- develop the vestibular apparatus
- increase stamina
- Train many muscle groups (especially the muscles of the back, abs, legs and buttocks).
Important: for children, an inflatable trampoline will be the best option. It has an original shape (animals, castle, etc.) and a bright design. In addition, the trampoline is lightweight and easy to carry, safe for babies. Multifunctional trampoline-pools are also popular. For adults, spring trampolines are used.
- Sports trampoline
- Children’s trampoline
- Water trampoline
- Game trampoline is designed to entertain children. Such a trampoline is comfortable and safe, small and inexpensive, but not jumping enough.
- Designed for simple jumps.
Tension trampoline for young children is a kind of game trampoline
It has the appearance of a small arena with a base stretched over the frame and surrounded by a protective mesh around the perimeter (the weight of the structure is 6-16 kg).
An amateur sport is used both for home training and for classes in the gym or on the street. Such a trampoline allows you to perform quite complex jumps, and also several people can use it simultaneously.
- Sports mini-trampoline for adults is used for homework. It allows you to work out the main muscle groups, while not taking up much space and is easily disassembled.
- Amateur water is a kind of amateur trampoline. In appearance – an inflatable balloon with a stretched hopping belt. Used for entertainment and training on the water (diving).
- Professional sports are designed for training professional athletes and various tricks. It is a rectangular structure with a fabric mesh stretched over it. It is distinguished by high strength and jumping ability – it can throw an athlete 10 meters in height.
Shape and size
Stretch mini trampolines have a round shape with a diameter of 1-1.4 m, amateur (round, less often rectangular) sports models range from 1.5 m to 4 m in diameter. For the room more compact models are selected (up to 3 m) than for the street. Professional sports trampolines have a rectangular shape – 5 m long, 3 m wide.
Important: large trampolines are installed in sports and entertainment complexes. Several people can attend them at the same time.
The most durable trampoline frames are made of metal pipe (carbon and plastic are also found). The aluminum frame is lighter, but expensive, steel is cheaper, but heavier. The diameter of the tubes ranges from 42-48 mm.
It should be noted that the frame of thin metal withstands a small load. For example, frames with a wall thickness of 1.5 mm have shells for children and adolescents weighing no more than 70 kg. Shells for adults are made of pipes with a thickness of 2 mm.
Important: the steel frame, springs and all other steel parts of the frame must be galvanized – this will help protect them from the harmful effects of weather conditions. For the house, galvanized frames are suitable.
The maximum permissible load on the trampoline at which you can safely use it. Children’s trampolines are designed for 50-70 kg, standard trampolines for adults – for 100-120 kg, professional models withstand 150 kg and above.
The Legal Resposibilities
WeChat Marketing in 2021
- Boat rental
- Hair Care
- Home Improvement
- HVAC Contractor
- Internet Marketing
- Portable Toilet
- Real Estate
- Self Improvement
- Tennis Court
- Truck Repair