Today’s generation appreciate all stylish and glamourous things around, be it cloths, accessories, interiors or exteriors of the house, and many more. Fashion designing is paramount in terms of contribution to Indian economy. As there are many job opportunities in fashion industry it is the most inviting career option for today’s youth.
If you have developed a good eye for detailing in cloths like colors, fabric, patterns & accessories, basically an artistic mind to create something new then it’s the right time that you learn more about the art of Fashion Designing.
Start Your Career in Fashion Designing in 2 Simple Steps
Step 1: Choose a recognized institute or college to become a successful fashion designer. A smart way to enhance your skills is at Fashion Institutes, you will learn more than just designing clothes and accessories. Choose an institute which has a renowned name in the fashion industry. Technical Institute of Interior & Fashion Studies (TiiFS) in Navi Mumbai. TiiFS is a pioneer in Fashion and Interior designing in Navi Mumbai which is recognized by the government.
Step 2: Enroll for a degree/diploma course: Choose a course as per your interest and subjects covered in courses. There are variety of courses available in fashion designing. The most famous and promising course options are as below:
- Bachelor of Vocation (B. Voc.) 3 years Degree Course in Fashion Designing
(UGC Approved Recognized University)
- PG Diploma in Fashion Designing with CAD
- 3 years Expert Diploma in Fashion designing
- 2 years Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing
- 1-year Diploma in Fashion designing with CAD
Bachelor of Vocation Degree (B. Voc.) in fashion designing is aided by the UGC (University Grant Commission). This course is focusing on youths who wants to boost their employment chances after completion of the course. Also, one can do Masters (M. Voc) in fashion designing after completion of this 3 years bachelor’s degree.
Eligibility: 12th Pass or equivalent
Duration: 3 Years
- 1st Year – Design Foundation: First year of the course is mostly introduction to fashion art, Textiles science, Understanding History of Indian Costumes, Psychology, etc.
- 2nd Year – Advanced Designing: Next year is learning all the advanced technologies garment construction, Traditional embroideries, Drafting & Pattern Making, CAD, etc.
- 3rd Year – Expert Program: Final year focuses on becoming an expert in fashion designing by learning all the higher levels of techniques learnt in first 2 years of the course. Pattern Making – Level 4 & 5, Garment Construction – Level 4 & 5, Finishes of Textiles, Portfolio Design, Visual Merchandising, Retail Marketing, etc.
So, hurry up and go ahead and enroll yourself in any of the desired courses.
Please visit the address & contact number given on the website of Technical Institute of Interior & Fashion Studies (TiiFS)
- Basement Finish
- Boat rental
- Hair Care
- Home Improvement
- HVAC Contractor
- HVAC Contractor
- Internet Marketing
- Personal Care
- Portable Toilet
- Real Estate
- Self Improvement
- Tennis Court
- Tool Manufacturer
- Truck Repair