Ways To Get More Out of Your BMC Bikes: Tips for New Riders
As a brand, BMC has pioneered mountain bike technology and engineering. They’ve also created the perfect bike for kids, women and men of all ages, skill levels and interests. With their diverse range of products, it can be difficult to find your perfect model. However, there are some simple ways to ensure that you get the most out of your machine and have a great time on your bike. Here are some simple tips for new riders looking to get more from their BMC bikes.
Tips for New Riders
- Learn how to take care of your bike
The first step in getting more out of your bike is understanding how it works. You should know where the different parts of your bike are located, such as the gears and brakes, and have a general understanding of the basics like pedalling and braking. If you’re not sure what type of gear you need for a particular ride, a quick call to the BMC Bike Shop can help you find the right gear.
- Get comfortable on your bike
You don’t want to spend every day riding in uncomfortable positions or with poor positioning. Many riders also benefit from taking some time to adjust their seat height and handlebar position. These adjustments will go a long way towards making sure that your comfort level is at its highest on all terrain types, whether it’s flat street cycling or mountain biking in rough conditions.
Why Do You Need A BMC?
The first question to ask yourself is why you need BMC bikes. Maybe you’re looking for the perfect mountain bike, or maybe you want one for commuting. If it’s the latter, consider the features of your commute and how they could be enhanced by a BMC. Are you riding on paved roads with no incline? Consider an easier-to-pedal model like the XT or SLX. Want a more aggressive mountain bike that can take on any terrain? Consider a bike with 27.5+ wheels and some extra suspension.
How to Maximize your Experience on Your BMC Bike
- Always learn how to ride a bike properly before you take it out for a ride. You’ll have greater control and feel more confident on your bike if you do.
- Check the frame size and fit of the bike before you buy it. If you’re not sure, visit your local specialist shop to find your perfect bike, or contact the team at BMC directly to discuss your options.
- Get a helmet! A good quality bicycle helmet will protect your head in case of an accident or fall with some models even adding features like sun visors and lights for extra safety.
By considering these information, you will definitely have the BMC bike that is perfect for you.
3 Most Commonly Needed Auto Repairs
What Can You Do to Be a Safer Driver?
- Boat rental
- Hair Care
- Home Improvement
- HVAC Contractor
- Internet Marketing
- Portable Toilet
- Real Estate
- Self Improvement
- Tennis Court
- Truck Repair