Looking for a Printing and Packaging Company to Re-brand Your Products – Here’s How to Find a Good One
Packaging goods is of utmost priority since getting customers to notice a product is a strenuous task. Which is why what you need is premium packaging that’s glamorous as well as has practical benefits like strength and durability. However, not all packaging and printing firms offer all these benefits. So, needless to say, it’s the quality and reliability of the company that matters the most. If you too are looking out to hire a company to package and rebrand your goods, then, ensure that the company has all the features listed below.
- The Company Should Be Certified
This is the first thing that you should check. There are different kinds of certificates – listed below – that you should be looking at.
- ISO 9001
On top of all these certifications, if the company is BRC certified, then there’s nothing like it. There are only a few BRC certified printers like the Netpak – 6 times winner of BRC certificate – that offer stunning printing services that one must try.
- The Company Should Cater to All Industries
Legit printers like Netpak serve different industries that include:
- Food and beverages
- Health and beauty
- Tobacco and Cannabis
- Home and electronics
So, whoever you are and whatever you produce, the staff at Netpak will be available with abundant packaging solutions, especially customized for you.
- The Company Must Offer Paperboard Options
Since different products require different kinds of packaging and serve different customers, the paperboard options should be different as well. For example:
- Beauty and cosmetic products need to be delicately packaged with hues and designs that attract customers.
- On the contrary, medicines require paperboards that can hold the ink so that everything is fully legible.
- Some products require stiffer and non-foldable paperboards whilst some others require stiffness as well as folding and bending.
Keeping all such factors in mind, Netpak comes up with a brilliant range of paperboards listed below.
- Solid Bleached Sulphate
- Coated Recycled Board
- Solid Unbleached Sulphate
- Folding Box Board
- Corrugated Fiberboard
- Uncoated Recycled Board
You can also contact them on their website – https://www.netpak.com/ – for more details about the properties and pricing options.
These are the 3 major features that are the quality benchmarks that only a few elite companies can keep up with. A few others include:
- Producing and using eco-friendly products only.
- Offering excellent customer support services.
All in all, as long as you invest with the right people, you’ll not end up being disappointed.
- Boat rental
- Hair Care
- Home Improvement
- HVAC Contractor
- Real Estate
- Self Improvement
- Tennis Court