An immigration lawyer is an agent who works on behalf of their clients in various issues that include obtaining citizenship, acquiring immigration, resident visas, defending against deportation etc. An immigration lawyer must have excellent communication skills. They must also have a perfect knowledge of all the issues of immigration policies. These individuals work in law firms as an independent private practice or as a partner. They can also work as government employees. They always look after the major issues like if the visitor can enter the country, the duration is the visitor is the place and his purpose. Gold migration is one of the best firms in this business.
Gold Migration lawyers:
Gold migration lawyers are the top immigration lawyers in Melbourne city. The staff provides the best service here and helps the client to clear all the formalities. The work of the Gold migration lawyers is very prompt and they complete the work of their client effectively and efficiently.
The citizens must follow some formalities to claim a protection visa. The requirements for claiming a protection visa are:
- The citizen must be outside their country and he should not have any connections to their nationality to claim the protection visa.
- They should not think of going back to their country or seek the protection of their former country.
The firm provides protection visa to citizens in different countries. These countries include
The firm provides citizenship visas to people after going through a few formalities and requirements.
The key eligibility requirements by descent that must be followed are:
- The citizen must be born in Australia.
- One must ensure that the person they are claiming the descent from must be their parent at the time of birth. The person’s parents must also be born in Australia to claim descent citizenship.
- The character of the citizen must be good to claim citizenship.
The following are the key eligibility requirements by conferral that are to be followed:
- The person must be a permanent resident of Australia. They can also be an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- They must have complete knowledge about the country and have spent some time in Australia.
- They must meet the residency requirement and pass the citizenship test if they are between 18 to 59 years of age.
- They must have good character and the resident must intend to live in Australia or maintain the links with the country from overseas.
One must follow the above requirements to claim conferral citizenship.
DISTINGUISHED TALENT VISA:
This visa is the permanent visa provided by the firm for people who have an internationally recognised record. The major requirements to claim this permanent visa are as follow:
- The resident must be between 18 to 59 years.
- They must hold a substantive visa. They can also have a Bridging Visa A, a Bridging Visa B or a Bridging Visa C for claiming a distinguished talent visa.
- They must meet the character requirement and health requirement.
- Most importantly, they must be recognised with a record of achievement. The resident must prove to the firm that they have superior abilities and are prominent in the field.
- The field they are superior in must be recognised and accepted in Australia and must have international standing.
- They must be prominent in the particular field in the past two years and must find work in Australia.
- The fieldwork must be beneficial to the country’s community.
The firm provides the visa only if the resident accepts all the mentioned requirements.
- Hair Care
- Home Improvement
- Real Estate
- Self Improvement