Are you leading a life free from troubles? Do you have a happy family? Are you one of those lucky people who pay their bills on time and have complete control over their finances? In short, if you’re contented with life, you’re one in a million. Unfortunately, everyone in the world has some kind of issue to deal with. Many times, that includes issues that could be helped with psychotherapy.
Here are 5 of the most common issues that are directly related to mental health, that can have an impact on health:
- Eating disorders
These are often interrelated issues. And to deal with them, people often consult medical health experts and take expensive medications. Often spending a significant portion of their income treating these issues.
The above mentioned issues are quite common in the US, where many people suffer from depression, anxiety and other mental health issues. The nature and intensity differ from case to case. And in some cases, only counseling sessions can help reduce the impact. You can get top quality treatment in professional counseling centers Chicago & Skokie to get help and treat these problems. And you can get help from a licensed online counseling center Chicago.
If you think you don’t need counseling, you may want to reconsider. As mental health issues can have a major impact on your life.
Depression is a common condition that almost everyone suffers from at some point in their life. More than one in every five Americans suffers from serious enough depression where they would benefit from counseling. Especially, since depression not only affects the person but also the people living with them.
Depression is a condition that affects social behavior and physical well-being. You may feel tired or discouraged. And have trouble dealing with problems. But depression is typically not a concern unless these feelings continue for a sustained period of time. Moreover, without treatment, as time progresses, the depression will often get worse.
- Emotional pain
- Affects millions of people
- Negative impact on family members and friends
- Reduces productivity
- Negative impact on finances
Depression is not uncurable, but your psychotherapist or counselor needs clear idea about the cause of depression. You can also get counseling covered by benefits Chicago and secure your family. Visit: www.innervoicepc.com
Everyone feels anxiety. You feel anxious on your first date; you get tense while working under pressure. The tension, the heart pounding, these are signs that you may be pushing yourself too hard. It’s just your brain’s reaction to an unanticipated situation. But if you feel this in more often than you think you should, you may have an anxiety disorder.
Here are two main categories of Anxiety:
- Social Anxiety: this condition occurs when a person feels overwhelmingly anxious and self-conscious in normal situations. The person with social anxiety is afraid of being watched and judged. Physical symptoms of this disorder include profuse sweating, blushing, trembling, talking difficulty and nausea. Special treatments are required to treat this disorder.
- Panic Attack: it refers to attacks of terror that can occur anytime. You can feel increased heartbeat, chest pain, dizziness, nausea, etc. This condition is treatable with cognitive psychotherapy.